Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, December 1, 2014

Poll 60 Results

Ok the 60th Poll of the Month has come to an end...After 708 votes. Here are the results...
It looks like Pocahontas feet were able to reach most voters hearts. In second place was Eliza Maza and Humba Wumba took third. 

Just a Big Thank you to Everyone for voting and sharing your opinions. As always I'll try to keep them in mind in the future. The nice thing about this month is that Bambino already posted an awesome Pocahontas tribute but I may do something special for her in the future as well.

Sadly there is no new poll tonight. I'm sorry that I haven't been way behind on my posting lately. My job has been keeping me really busy. Even worse is that I'm going to have to be away for the next couple of weeks as well. I have to go out of the country again. ^_^; The good news is that once I get back I might have a little more free time so I should be able to get in a couple of  major posts.

Hopefully, I'll be back by the Holidays but just in case...I really want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Channukah and Great Holiday season.

All the Best 
-KSC


6 comments:

  1. Elisa would have taken my vote, but I gotta give some love to Marvel women. Dani Moonstar is my fave. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Great taste Atomic Chinchilla. Love both those women. ^_^

      Delete
  2. Actually, Michelle Chang (Tekken) took third place, not Humba Wumba (Banjo Tooie). Review the poll again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have voted rainmaker but I swear she wasnt there at first...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I voted for Elesa but then I though about Pocahontas too haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always wanted to smell a Native American woman's feet, any of them would do, especially if they were wearing their shoes barefoot.

    ReplyDelete