Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Justice League Unlimited: Ten

Another quick addition to what I guess is my DCAU month. XD This is Ten, a member of the second incarnation of the Royal Flush Gang. Given super powers by the reality-warping Ace, Ten has the ability to grow her hair and control it like a whip.




















Fun bit o' trivia. The members of this Royal Flush Gang are all based on visual puns. Ten is a reference to actress Bo Derek and her most famous scene of running along a beach in a swimsuit with dreadlocks in the movie "10." Get it? :P
Anyway, more on the way!

11 comments:

  1. Huh. I did not know that about the new Royal Flush Gang. You learn something new every day.

    And I gotta say, those are some very nice sole shots in caps 5-7. Nice find AC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's from the JLU episode "Epilogue" which was basically the unofficial finale to Batman Beyond, and a very touching story. S'a good one. :D

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I watched the final scene between Batman and Ace. I can count on two hands the number of times any series has ever brought me to tears, and that moment was one of them.

      Delete
  2. Always slow moed this one. I always wanted to know her background. u always assumed she was a swimmer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Judging by the fact she turns back into a thin, kinda-sickly looking girl after Ace's powers fade away, I assume she was a weak girl who wanted to be strong and beautiful. Sad to think about. :\

      Delete
  3. Please, do a Talla tribute, she is a sorceress who is always barefoot, and she is also from JLU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have Tala coming up soon, so don't worry! ;D

      Delete
    2. Tala doesn't have alot of decent shots if memory serves. The back blast she gets from luthor shows some definition but..thats all I recall. She caught my eye I wanted a barefoot Russian pupil less girlfriend groupie after that show : 3

      Delete
  4. Ten was hot indeed. Not only Ace gave her power ,but also made her busty and voluptuous .Yummy indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish they made more episodes of showing Ten

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ten looks pure pretty and charming

    ReplyDelete