Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Koutetsujou no Kabaneri/ Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress Episode 2

Episode 1

Hm. Her main outfit changed so I'm going to be expecting a lot less shots in the future. That being said there was still some good stuff in episode 2!























Yeah, much smaller post this time and for the record episode 3 had no shots at all so hopefully episode 4 returns to glory. This is the tricky part about covering a series as it airs since you have no idea what to expect or what is in store for the future. It kind of makes it fun and unpredictable for me and once again Ace Attorney, while it had some shots, was simply not post worthy. However just fot completions sake I have capped them and will post them the next time an episode gives us some content.

Oh! And since these two shows aren't giving a post an episode I've decided to cover another series airing as of now as well which will make things more fun! Stay around to find out more about that but if you're watching current anime you probably have a good idea on what it is. I'm also still working on two other anime series that have previously aired recently and I think will be pretty fun posts to make. And there's non-anime projects I'm working on, like the Fire Emblem Series, where Fates Part 2 should be around sooner than later and some fun surprises along the away.

And finally I am currently going to be working on something that's neither anime or video games. That's right! We're going to head over to the wonderful world of western animation as well as there's a series I'm pretty excited to cover soon. Can't exactly say when but it will be within 5 days. Just felt like I needed to outline few things as I feel like I've been too silent these past few days and to let you know I'm still at work.

As always, thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Great set of caps Mrbateman. :-)

    O_O Your plans sound really exciting. I'm really looking forward to see what you cover next.

    ReplyDelete