Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Akiba's Trip 2: Shizuku Tokikaze

Shizuku is the female protagonist, she's an little girl with purple braided hair with a mysterious power and a member of Nighteater, an mysterious clan who knows sacred teachings and an similar race to the Synthister, a group of synthetic and modified humans that are artificial vampires after being experimented by unknown scientists and gain tremendous physical abilities and intelligence, as well as immortality but their weakness is that unlike normal humans, Synthisters are vulnerable to sunlight if their whole skin is exposed during the daytime, purifying their flesh. Shizuku came to Nanashi’s (default name for the main protagonist) rescue just in time before he was being used as an guinea pig by Soga Kagutsuki (the main antagonist of the game), gifting him a kiss that helped take the sinister out of his Synthister. She then later became an member of the Akiba Freedom Fighters, a group of otaku fans that acts as a protection force in the Akiba's series. Her personality is while calm, cool and level-headed, she never comes across as, stoic, cold or heartless. This is from the animated opening of the game, I made this gif myself with SHAREfactory on my PS4.




41 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes it's down and lovely to not really a fan of toes nails paint

      Delete
    2. Really? Why not? Painted toenails add in more flavor to the feet.

      Delete
    3. It's just not to my taste i mean i don't hate it i give it a pass and it's still a great post and gif.

      Delete
    4. What do you like about anime female feet in general?

      Delete
    5. I like them looking cute and playable and when they have a good close up of their feet and pov when they step on the camera. And more

      Delete
    6. I see. Give me some examples.

      Delete
    7. Well it's kind like first person view that's what pov is
      Like a female characters puts her in your face

      Delete
    8. Like playing with her feet using your face?

      Delete
    9. The softness of her soles really turns you on.

      Delete
    10. Same with me. I mean, massaging an cute girl's feet is wonderful since you can feel the softness of them like her toes and soles.

      Delete
    11. Oh yeah i can't stop thinking about on i want to feel it now.

      Delete
    12. Really? That's cool. I want to play with her feet.

      Delete
    13. How would you see female feet in your honest opinion?

      Delete
    14. Beautiful sexy same goes for character i dislike to and i have a few character i hate

      Delete
    15. Tell me a few characters you love and hate in terms of foot content.

      Delete
    16. I'm afraid I can't mention some of the names of the characters I hate.

      Delete
    17. Tell me the characters you love for foot content.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope KingsSideCastle would love this. It's a gift for him.

    ReplyDelete