Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Friday, March 23, 2018

Introduction

Hi, My name is Custom 958, but my real name is Albert Coleman, I'm an anime fan and gamer for over 20 years now. I'm happy to join in Anime Feet with you guys, and continue to make more posts for this blog. Some of the posts are my favorites like Morgiana from Magi, Ais Wallenstein from Danmachi, Zero-Two from Darling in the FRANXX, Yume from Grimgar, and Lafter from Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans. I first discovered this blog a long time ago (around its early stages in 2007 or 2008), it was something I wanted to be in because of my affection for animated female feet, I'm going to say this: I have a foot fetish since the 3rd grade without knowing it was or how I got it. Since then, this so-called foot fetish grew stronger and I found myself dreaming about female feet at night and the amazing things I can do with them. I felt ashamed of it because of how embarrassing to not keep it hidden. I'm not going to complain on some of the stuff this blog has since I hate to speak ill of creativity and charm. Anyway, I moved from different cities almost ten times in my life (from 2000 to 2012) or be more specific, eight times, and keeping up with middle and high school was a challenge, I'm still in college since 2012. I started out in video games with Super Mario 64 back in the summer of 1997, it changed my life and see video games as fun and entertaining product, followed by my origins of my love for anime and manga with the original Dragon Ball Z and Sailor Moon on Toonami a year later in 1998. I also had a thing for red-haired girls because red is my favorite color in the whole wide world. I hope this introduction gives you an idea of who I am.

7 comments:

  1. Awesome :-D Welcome officially to the site Custom. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I'll do what I can to help.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you. You may noticed how active am I and posting one foot spot of an girl after another.

      Delete
  3. Arguably the day this blog died.

    ReplyDelete