Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, March 5, 2018

DC Super Hero Girls: Harley Quinn

An extended set of Harley's Cannonball Dive from the Season 4 Trailer Tribute here.
A higher quality version of this Gif is available here:  https://animefootnotes.blogspot.com/2018/03/harley-quinn-dive-hq.html
(More Webfinds and caps from DC Super Hero Girls Season 4 Episode 6. Again Special Thank yous to Flynn Mars and JTurner for recommending this episode. ^_^)

Be sure to look for more of this version of Harley's feet in this earlier tribute: 
as well as the rest of her incarnations using the Harley Quinn Tag here:

DC Super Hero Girls choose to make Harley one main characters in the series. Being a hero in training, she is a lot more benevolent than her comic book counterpart. In the Cartoon ,Harley is the Class Clown. She loves being the center of attention and making her classmates laugh. She has a quick wit and likes making puns. One of her signature traits Like her other incarnations this version of Harley is a skilled gymnast and acrobat. She also wields her signature weapon...a giant mallet. She is voiced by Tara Strong who played her Arkham Asylum incarnation as well.

Harley's design in this series is a mixture of the other versions of her character.She looks very much like her suicide squad version but there are nods to new 52, classic incarnation and rebirth versions as well. She is one of those characters that is really hard not to like. She's fun loving and playful and not as malicious as some other versions of her. She seems like she would be type good friend that you would enjoy clowning around with. ^_^

Ok everyone... still more DC Super hero girls versions of her to go. :-)

Until next time!
-KSC

13 comments:

  1. Have you finished the two girls from the anime series gangster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm way behind. I did finish capping it but I have to write the entry for them. I did a couple of extra sets from the series though so hopefully it will come out good. I just need to figure out how to structure the post. Maybe will do a 4 person Gangsta megapost later this month or 3 or 4 mini-sets.

      Hopefully *crosses fingers* will be out either next week or the week after that.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for being so patient Dean.

      Delete
  2. I've told you before, and I'll tell you again: Harley's feet truly are cute!

    Also, I'll admit when I clicked the link to the first tribute of her in this show, I thought you accidentally linked the wrong post. But I guess it was correct the whole time, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) Yes definitely really cute.

      Oh yeah... I should have clarified that the first link is a cameo appearance by her. She is barefoot in the scene where Wonder Woman and her are talking on the bed.

      Delete
    2. You said it. Speaking of, you still interested in continuing our RP with her?

      Right, definitely. She doesn't have any other scenes aside from that, I assume?

      Delete
    3. :-D Maybe in the future. Right now is just a little too busy for me.

      Yeah as far as I know. I haven't watched every episode yet though.

      Delete
    4. Hopefully soon!

      I thought so.

      Delete
  3. Awesome underwater feet 👣 Harley Quinn

    ReplyDelete