Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, October 7, 2019

Ashigei Shoujo Komura-San: Chapter 39 Highlights

Welcome back to Ashigei Shoujo Komura-san, in this chapter we will be taking a trip to the summer festival with Komura and Tsukinaga. I want to give my thanks to Dean Lawrence for helping me out with this chapter since he want going to do this one but changed his mind and give this to me.
Foot Control Abilities Komura showcased in this chapter:
Foot Signing - Similar to Chapter 8, she can use her toes for sign out signals like scissors.
Toe Grip Catch - Komura can catch fish with her toe grip more stable.

24 comments:

  1. Lovely but her character is a mary Sue, odd how she is not only great at everything she does, but better at skills with her feet that use your hands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you really think that she is that perfect?

      Delete
    2. Kinda true. But, that doesn't bother me. And Komura being almost superhumanly skilled with her feet is the point of this manga.

      Delete
  2. So.. when are we going to get a Wendy Marvell post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's on GumballW. He's in charge of Fairy Tail. I hope for one as well.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Dan, who is this Coming Soon Movie?

      Delete
    4. Another knucklehead posting ads.

      Delete
    5. Where are all these ads keep coming from?

      Delete
    6. Trolls who have nothing better to do.

      Delete
    7. Why trolls are like this? Can we enjoy female feet at peace?

      Delete
    8. I know what you mean. I ask myself the same question.

      Delete
    9. Can I still do more manga feet along with anime ones?

      Delete
    10. All right, I need to find some more.

      Delete
  3. Nice sandal shot. And it looks like this chapter ends on a cliffhanger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a cute chapter with some nice displays of her feet.

    ReplyDelete