Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Guilty Crown Beach Scene (Episode 8)

A quick post from the anime, Guilty Crown, this is from the eighth episode where Shu and Inori are requested by Gai to bring Souta Tamadate, Hare Menjou and Kanon Kusama, three classmates of the motion picture research club, to visit a beach resort at Oshima, though in a guise as a mission in which will require drawing out Souta's Void in order to find a canister containing a meteorite which was the cause of the Apocalypse Virus.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Be Still My Heart. Absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you seen this anime? I did love it.

      Delete
    2. No, but I have read up on it. I can see why Inori is one of your favorites.

      Delete
    3. Of course she is one of my favorite female anime characters.

      Delete