Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, October 28, 2019

Brave 10: Isanami

The main protagonist, an Izumo Priestess. She was found beneath the tori of Izumo Grand Shrine and raised by the head priest there.

Her temple was massacred and so she escaped and ended up being saved by Saizo. After that she decides to follow him. 

She's a big eater, and her favorite foods are soba noodles and sweets. She seems to have taken a liking to Saizo, after he saved her and even asks Yukimura to let him stay with them, much to Saizo's dismay.








































































































































































18 comments:

  1. Nice close ups 😁
    I cant wait to start postin

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has some very nice looking feet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I want to rub them non-stop.

      Delete
    2. I wonder what kind of feeling would her feet will be if you touch them. Using my imagination for this.

      Delete
    3. I imagine that it would be nice soft and warm.

      Delete
    4. Yeah, I'm with you on that. Now that this post of yours got me daydreaming about her feet, Dean.

      Delete
  3. Dean, I remember her and those feet are beautiful up-close.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would want to enjoy myself with this post.

      Delete
    2. Dean, do you ever admire the female feet of your own posts?

      Delete
    3. Good, because I did the same on some of my own. The girls' feet in my posts are too good and gorgeous to ignore.

      Delete
  4. Nice selection of scenes. Very neat girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen this anime and I got into Isanami because of her feet and long hair.

      Delete