Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, October 31, 2019

Contributions from DanBlade

A short post today of a few images given to me by blogger DanBlade. He's very generous with providing images to us. I hope what he has given us will make your day.

First, we have a few images of the elf girl, Lyrule, from High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even In Another World



And also a pic of Winona from the same series

And lastly, an image of Oriha Nashida from Triage X

Sorry for the censorship on the last one, but it had to be done. DanBlade and myself appreciate your comments, and expect more from him in future posts.

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh yeah, same to you. Later on, my twin niece and nephew are dressing up as Milli and Geo from Team Umizoomi.

      Delete
    2. Same here to you guys. Happy Halloween!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I can understand why. I can send you the uncensored one if you want.

      Delete
    2. All right, I don't really like Triage X.

      Delete