Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Maidens of the Savage Season: Kazusa Onodera

The main character of this work. Sugawara's best friend and Izumi and Momoko's childhood friend. Since childhood, she has been in love with Izumi, but all this time she was afraid to take a step forward, while the mockery of more popular classmates did not motivate her to be more active in an attempt to attract his attention. However, as the story progresses, she notices that Izumi is clearly sexually attracted to Sugawara’s outstanding beauty and tenderness.





























































































































14 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you found ones without subtitles. This girl's my favorite so far from this series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet he used the English dub of this anime.

      Delete
    2. There is a dub. This girl for example is voiced by the same actress who voices Wendy Marvell.

      Delete
  2. How could every scene be such absolute perfection, you can't tell me the animators aren't in on it.
    Those last three were meant to be so badly misinterpreted, wew

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you find this without subtitles, does it got an English Dub?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe Kiss Anime had a way to turn off subs, guess they weren't hard subs then?
      But way back when I used to download torrents, before the cartels moved in, hi res raws without subs were pretty common. That's how I used to do all my shots, before my laptop HDD did the click-of-death.

      Delete
    2. So you had use torrents for your pictures?

      Delete
    3. Ye, years before Nyaa and Tokyo Toshokan were vivisected and compromised, I used to wait for the upscaled raws or softsubs from bluray rips and take snaps and clips in VLC player.
      Then landed in some trouble with my ISP for pirating and lost most my shit when my laptop got borked. So kinda got dispirited and came back here again, after a long while.

      Delete
    4. I see. Maybe you can start over with that.

      Delete
  4. Dang, I actually thought the red parts in the last shots were blisters! Glad it's just paint!

    ReplyDelete