Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Wednesday, September 9, 2020

My First Girlfriend Is A Gal: Yukana Yame

Yukana first appeared as a stereotypical (relating to a widely held but fixed and oversimplified image or idea of a particular type of person or thing) girl as she is seen by Junichi Hashiba to act like the stereotypical gal and even calls her a b*tch early on. Her fav song is Ref:rain by Aimer. As the series goes on, she is shown to be a very sweet, caring, and carefree girl at times to Junichi and she can also be shy such as after the first date still loves teasing him.























7 comments:

  1. The sudden boobs caught me off gaurd

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I take it she's probably like a southern belle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, I would have gotten this anime to post but I can't do it.

      Delete
    2. @Dan B

      "I take it she's probably like a southern belle."

      Eh, if we're gonna use American archetypes to try and describe a Japanese subculture, then an American Valley Girl would be the closest one, TBH.

      Delete
  4. I had this anime in mind but GumballW beat me to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice. I always appreciate an attractive blonde. ^_^

    ReplyDelete