Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Saturday, June 5, 2021

Game of Thrones Foot Festival

"Winter is Coming" and so is another Foot Festival with this super-popular and dark fantasy series based on "A Song of Ice and Fire" by George R.R. Martin called "The Game of Thrones". The story itself is about various political and supernatural threats to the Seven Kingdoms, a vast nation still recovering from a civil war that ousted the previous ruling dynasty and I have only heard of this series thanks to the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and Fate/Zero due to their similarities. Anyone who is a fan of this series, let me know and in the meantime, whose feet do you want to play with or rub on the girl side?

1 comment:

  1. Game of thrones has a lot of attractive women. I think my the hottest in the series for me are Daenerys, Missandei, Sansa, and Myranda.

    ReplyDelete