Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, June 21, 2021

Luca: Giulia Marcovaldo

Giulia Marcovaldo is an outgoing and charming adventurer with a love of books and learning. She only spends summers in Portorosso, so she hasn’t cultivated many friendships, which makes her an easy target of the town bully. But when two new kids show up who clearly need an ally, Giulia is more than happy to oblige – especially when they agree to team up with her in a local race she desperately wants to win.






















































































20 comments:

  1. Was hoping this cute tomboy would give some sole shots. Annoys me the boys are barefoot but she wears shoes, helps they are sandals

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How come you rarely appeared?

      Delete
    2. Because i am currently working close to 14 hrs a day in a dead zone

      Delete
    3. Do you ever get tired? Are you always skipping out on things?

      Delete
  2. You changed your mind, huh? I'm glad you did, she is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never said I wasn’t going to

      Delete
    2. Gotcha. I'm so glad she was integral to the main plot. And that she was so helpful to the boys.

      Delete
    3. GumballW, do you have Disney+?

      Delete
  3. Hey uh, I really appreciate you doing this but would it be too much trouble if you made gif of the scenes of her swimming underwater and on the bed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean getting the clips were a pain all on its own I tried using the snipping tool on Disney+ but no that doesn’t work the mouse thought of everything. And I really don’t want to go through all that effort again just to make GIFs

      Delete
    2. Oh, I thought you guys download them for free.

      Delete
  4. The character designs almost feels like an Aardman animation. Not that I'm complaining.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What about Luca Paguro and Alberto Scorfano?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. This blog is exclusively for female characters only.

      Delete