Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, June 14, 2021

More custom edits of lovely ladies

It's been a while since I've done something like this, but I want to share some new custom edits and image split pics, and ones that have been updated or revised for better quality. Some of the older edits in their original form can be seen here in a 3 part megapost. 

First off, these are now my official images for my fanfiction girl club, the Zubon Hadashi Girlfriends, or ZHG for short. Check out this this previous post to learn more about that.

Sora Takenouchi

Hime Utsumiya

Frances

Erika Amazake

Tamao Tamamura

Nayuta Moriyama

Sarah Goodman

And the leader, Haruka Kaminogi

Next, we have updated Digimon girls. Sora is already featured above, and Mimi and Jeri's images were fine as they are in the past megapost.

Kari Kamiya

Yolei Inoue

Rika Nonaka

Suzie Wong

Zoe Orimoto

And new to the pack, Yuuko Kamiya, in two different colored outfits


Next up, two new ones for Tea Gardner.



Next, two for Rokuna Hiiragi from Mon Colle Knights.



Now, two new ones from Fruits Basket.

Kimi Todou

And Momo Sohma

Next, three girls from Welcome to the Space Show.

Natsuki Koyama

Amane Suzuki

And Noriko Nishimura

Next is two image splitting creations of two full body pics for Kurumi Nukui from Angel's 3Piece! Special thanks to Dean Lawrence for making me aware of her, and for your impressive images that made this possible.



And lastly, a new bunch of pics of girls from various series and movies.

Robyn Starling from the Tom & Jerry Movie

Wendy and Marine from Les Sisters

Mahoro Shimano from My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising

Natsu Iwashimizu from 7SEEDS

Sakura Mamiya from Rin-ne

And Tiffa Adill from After War: Gundam X

Another special thanks to GumballW and Dean Lawrence for introducing several of these ladies into my repertoire. Till next time guys, enjoy the pics.

11 comments:

  1. Adorable showcase, Dan! I'd love to hear stories about most all of these girls getting their feet dirty enough to my liking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Appreciate that. I'm sure Momo would be perfect for that.

      Delete
    2. Ooooh, nice! Do tell me more soon!

      Delete
  2. I love your fanfiction group. The ones I picked for my foot fantasies are Sora, Erika, Frances, and Haruka.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I could help with your fantasies. I bet there were a few unexpected surprises in girls you're seeing here.

      Delete
    2. I might come up with some of my stories on these girls for you, Dan.

      Delete
    3. Yeah, you can use my own original characters for your stories, Dan.

      Delete
  3. Oh wow... Great set of custom images Dan. You keep getting better and better with these.

    ReplyDelete