Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Tropical-Rouge! PreCure: Laura's Transformation

This is where Laura became an Pretty Cure after getting the Mermaid Aqua Pact from the Queen of the Grand Ocean Kingdom in order to save her human friends from the Witch of Delays' generals during a losing battle. This is from Episode 17. By the way, Laura's feet are beautiful and sexy, I have never seen an magical girl paint her toenails in an transformation sequence. So bravo, Toei Animation, bra-vo! 👏👏👏
GIFs

25 comments:

  1. I don't know if I'll ever watch the series proper, but I'll DEFINITELY be looking up this scene!~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. >nail motif
    From the inside-baseball with the producers, they're practically just telling you they wanted to settle for "PediCure" instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. This is only on her transformation, I will get to her legs in another post, so please be patient.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Dan, seriously, I literally got my jaw dropped on her nail painting on her toes and it was so pretty and heavenly. What do you think?

      Delete
    2. I'm sorry for letting myself lose control over painted toes from her.

      Delete
  5. Custom 958 YOU HAVE IMAGENES of CAMPIONE. ERICA BLANDELLI, Liliana Kranjcar, Yuri Mariya, ETC... OR OTHER Contributor?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow great set of feet. Awesome post Custom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you ever seen any magical girl paint their toenails during transformations?

      Delete