Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, April 1, 2024

Fanart of Some of my Favorite Girls

I have a special post to share today, and that's no April Fools prank. It features fanart of a few members of my Zubon Hadashi Girlfriends. Four of the images I personally commissioned from artist Ihaccer, and one was originally drawn by artist Salmo1907, and personally edited by myself to make her look more friendly. Please cheer them on for their continuing efforts and contributions in female feet art.

First up, Frances from Sonic X. She's spunky, and not afraid to display her feet. She's the one originally drawn by Salmo, and then I put my own personal touch on her by removing redness and callousness from the soles of her feet, as I prefer smooth soles.

Next, we have Hime Utsumiya from Brain Powerd. Her big sister-like qualities make her big and confident feet and toes comforting to gaze upon. Ihaccer did an excellent job on drawing her beautiful face. It looks exactly the same as in the series, and her pretty eyes are beyond stunning.

Next is Sarah Goodman from Flint the Time Detective. I'm so impressed with how cute she came out. And her cheerful and ticklish bare feet brighten our days, and compliment her great detective skills and superb riddle solving.

Finally, we have my #1 waifu, Haruka Kaminogi from Noein. She loves being barefoot, and her spunk, paired with her kindness and compassion for all her friends and family, only add to the charm of this time-altering and very special pretty young lady. The first image has Haruka sitting on the floor in her bedroom, displaying her cute soles for the world.

And the second image is one of the absolute best I've ever seen of her, turning out even better than I could have imagined. This time, we see Haruka standing and smiling while waving hello to all her fans, and wearing a t-shirt I personally designed myself. And her awesome bare feet and toes, combined with her blue jeans, perfectly express her comfort preference, and show that she's never afraid to speak her mind or show off her signature style. Bottom line, she's home, barefoot, and proud of it.

I hope you enjoyed all that I have shared here today. Feel free to comment below, and as always, thank you for viewing.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Dean. It means so much more coming from a real person unlike the bot above your comment.

      Delete