Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, April 1, 2024

Hailey’s On It!: Hailey Banks (Part 1)

Hailey, a risk-averse but resourceful Hawaiian-American teenager in Oceanside, California, embarks on a mission to complete every item on her long list of challenging, and sometimes impractical, tasks in order to save the world. These are from the episodes The Last Sand, Dance Like No Mom is Watching, KristineCeanera, I Know What You Did Last Slumber & 2001: A Spouse Odyssey. Overall I find this show pretty standard but I find her character cute, and being voiced by Moana is a bonus and I’ll post more when I find more episodes.


























































































































5 comments:

  1. You found a really awesome character!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! I LOVE HAILEY BANKS!!, SHE'S ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS IN THIS SHOW!!, Also, You Should Do A Part 2, Because I Can Not Get Enough Of Her...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can tell, I believe your avatar gave it away. LOL! And there will definitely be a part 2, because when Gumball says there's more than one tribute, he always come through.

      Delete
    2. I Hope my suggestions will also come as well.

      Delete
  3. Want some ideas? Here some just to keep track and interest you guys when needed: Molly McGee, Heidi's Song 1982, Elely from Wakfu, Nancy Clancy, Eureka and Pepper from Eureka!, Xiaotan from New Gods: Yang Jian, and Mia and Me.

    ReplyDelete