Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Sunday, July 19, 2026

Supergirl Celebration Part 15: My Adventures with Superman Supergirl

Ok as promised to close out the Supergirl Celebration sets... here is a tribute the "My Adventures with Superman" version of Kara. Currently Kara doesn't have any barefoot scenes in this however we do get foot focused scenes of her in various scenes of her in (pumps, flats, sneaker and socks and of cause her default costume's classic red boots). I generated some A.I. imagery of her barefoot to make up for it

Supergirl Outfit









Socked Scenes


Purple Pumps (Challengers of the Unknown Costume)
Do not be fooled by her festive disguise. It really is her... Kara Zor-El


Sneakers (Casual Kara)
This was a fun and sexy outfit. It is also worth noting that Kara performs a surprise musical number with Lois in this outfit.



Android 18 Outfit

This was the Outfit Kara first appeared it got a lot of Comparisons to Android 18 from Dragon Ball Z because of the design and colors.  ^_^; 
The nice thing about this outfit is she wore pumps allowing us to see the tops of her feet though sadly no soles of toes. There were also good closeups on her feet allowing us to see her footwork










(Various caps and A.I Generated Artwork of Kara)

A little bit of a bonus for this outfit here's a voice swap clip between her and Android 18

Also if you are wondering why her Scion/Enforcer outfit isn't posted in this you can find that covered in the Heel Turns Tribute: here

Be sure to also check the full Supergirl Celebration collection here:

I like of Kara a lot. She is like the perfect combination of warrior with innocence and she is very energetic and playful. The are great moments in the series such as when she tries Ice Cream for the first time or when she is hanging out with Jimmy Olsen her romance interest in this series. I like when she was chasing after what she believed was a dog informing it that she wanted to pet it. It was really fun

Also some pretty good new for  those hoping to see series caps of her barefoot. As Gumball pointed out in my last post the next episode of  My Adventures with Superman 3x7 has a good chance of having both Supergirl and Lois barefoot. At the very least it is showing them in Swimsuits/Summer attire. You can see the episode preview here:
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/qoL2e9Rb5tg
We will definitely post any barefoot scenes of her on this site.

Ok that concludes this post. I'll planning to be posting a lot more this summer. What is next? Probably some more A.I. and Comic posts as I am deep into them currently. I will posting more caps too. Hopefully a lot of good things coming forward. If there anything you guys want to see... let me know 

Up Up and away!
-KSC


6 comments: