Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Star Wars Tribute Part 4: Xasha

Xasha is a minor character who appears in the comic book adaption of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II. She shares a romantic/professional relationship with the most-known Bounty Hunter in Star Wars, Boba Fett. She only appears at the beginning and is never seen again for the rest of the comic. However, she did gain DNA from Boba Fett to give to the Cloners on Kamino. Her fate is unknown.


Well, that's part four done for the Star Wars Tribute. This one was actually not one I had planned. I just remembered this female character with what can be considered barefoot scenes, so I thought I would put up a short post for her. I'd put up a poll if I could, but I don't know how to. Can someone teach me? I'm planning to do a poll on which female Star Wars Character would you want to be forced to worship. If someone can tell me how to do that, that would be great. Thanks, and remember, sixteen more days until The Force Awakens comes out! Be prepared, and may the Force be with you!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think Xasha had a happy ending. After Fett found out she had stolen his DNA to make clones of him and betrayed his trust? Historically Boba Fett doesn't take kindly to that, I mean, look at poor Jodo Kast, who didn't say he wasn't Fett but didn't try to correct people

    ReplyDelete
  2. O_O I don't know this character. She looks really hot though. Would love to sniff her socked feet. ^_^

    ReplyDelete