Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Friday, December 25, 2015

Winx Club: Princess Flora

Hey there, guys. Sorry that my old post was taken down. I don't know how, but it won't happen again. Here is the Fairy of Nature, Flora!



































You know what I like about Flora? She is always kind to anyone, always caring for anyone. Imagine what it would be like for her to take advantage of that kind attitude and use it against you. She could force you to worship her feet, either smelling where she's been stepping in or cleaning off the dirt from her feet. I'm sure you'll enjoy this post. Onto the next one!

3 comments:

  1. Cant blame me for taking this down, nothing wrong with these lovely shots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet!!! Apparently the Winx club has some amazing barefoot moments. Thank you so much for posting them Flynn.

    With regard to the post deletion. :-( Nothing on my end as well. It's really great that you reposted this. Another warning for me to back up the site regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That description at the end sounds adorable! I'd love to be at her dirty feet!

    ReplyDelete