Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, December 14, 2015

Star Wars Tribute Part 8: Maris Brood

Maris Brood is the former Padawan Apprentice of Jedi Master Shaak Ti. After Shaak Ti was killed by Darth Vader's Apprentice, Starkiller, she was left alone, and fell to the Dark Side. She held Senator Bail Organa hostage for the Empire, but was defeated by Starkiller, now trying to form the Rebel Alliance. Starkiller lets Maris go, letting her carry the weight of what she had done with her.

Well, Part 8 is done. I still have a long ways to go. It looks like Bambino is back, everyone, and sadly, he is not impressed with the Star Wars Posts. Must I remind everyone that while I am new here, I am trying my best? I hope you all liked this. Only four more days to go until The Force Awakens comes out. You had better have those tickets ready, because I already do. Until next time! May the Force be with you!

1 comment:

  1. O_O Another exotic hottie's feet to admire. Thought all of these Star Wars are great. ^_^ Thanks once again for them Flynn. ^_^

    ReplyDelete