Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Star Wars Tribute Part 5: Leia Organa Solo Mega-Post

Princess Leia Organa Solo is the adopted daughter of Bail and Breha Organa. Her real parents were Anakin Skywalker, only known to her as Darth Vader, and Padme Amidala, who died giving birth to her and her twin brother, Luke Skywalker. She would lead the Rebel Alliance and fall in love with Smuggler Han Solo later on. She discovers that she is powerful with the Force, and becomes a Jedi Knight, eventually a Master. She and Han have three children in the Comics: Anakin Solo, Jaina Solo and Jacen.






















To be honest, I didn't expect there to be many posts of Leia. I guess she, like Shaak Ti, had a lot of barefoot posts. So, Part 5 is completed. I still have some more to do. You guys getting excited for Star Wars: The Force Awakens? I know I am. BTW, KSC put up my new post. I see that votes are already up. Let's see which Star Wars Female comes out on top! More is coming, I promise. May the Force be with you!

4 comments:

  1. Whew! I've been away for awhile and it seems we have a big new contributor! Welcome, my man! Great Star Wars tribute, awesome of you to put so much effort into this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Awesome!!! Leia rocks!!! Needless to say the Force is strong with these posts Flynn!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like her gold shoes, but one is missing.

    ReplyDelete