Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Mario and Sonic at the 2016 Rio Olympics- Princess Peach, Princess Daisy and Rosalina renders

Ah, it feels good to be back. Instead of going super grand and posting hundreds of screens of every single  frame I can I'm going to go for a small but humble comeback.

Remember back around E3 time I posted screencaps of a trailer for Mario and Sonic at the 2016 Olympic games? Well, we finally have received high quality renders of the 3 Mario Princesses from that game... and they are all in their swimsuits thankfully!





And plastered on every single box-art of the game is another render of Rosalina.







This was a fun and easy post...so naturally I should get to work next time, haha. There was also a trailer that showed new footage as well with a very brief (and unfortunately really bad to cap) of the CGI opening Rosalina doing gymnastics. Can't say I'm a fan of the actual games but I'm glad it gives Nintendo and Sega an excuse to get them barefoot.  



Checking over the blog I noticed there were no posts of Hibike! Euphonium so I shall be remedying that as soon as possible.

As always, thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome Return Tribute Mrbatemanwearingawig. ^_^ Triple princess hotness. The more I see of this game... the more awesome it seems. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. they know how to get customers

    ReplyDelete
  3. you might want to Barbie In Spy Squad. Now i wouldnt have given this film a second look but on the back it shows them barefoot doing gymnastics. sure enough the first scene focusing on her and her friends are right on their bare feet doing gymnastics in really good detail too

    ReplyDelete