Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Sunday, December 9, 2018

Christmas Foot Festival: The Cartoon Edition

To start this episode of the Foot Festival series, I wanted to do something I had hardly done in this blog, tell me your favorite cartoon girl, her feet, how to worship them. One of my favorite cartoon girls is Juniper Lee, because of her fighting skills as an Te Xuan Ze, beauty, and best of all, her feet are big and soft, more than enough to massage and worship non-stop from wiggling her toes to sucking them. This Foot Festival is for cartoon girls only, the anime version will be out later this week.

33 comments:

  1. Maybe Azula from Avatar - Love that hot dominating Fire Princess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fire-type girls are my favorite.

      Delete
    2. Also Atomic Betty because she's a redhead.

      Delete
    3. Why do cartoon girls have such lovely feet at times?

      Delete
    4. I think it depends on what I am asked to do. If I was asked to massage their feet. I would be quite skillful at it. ^_^

      Delete
    5. Drawing ability. Need to practice a bit.

      Delete
  2. I would pick Juniper Lee because of how detailed her huge feet were. Also, I like Trollz feet and Bareface.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously, cartoon feet has more pedicured scenes than anime feet.

      Delete
    2. Yes, because you don't see much on toenail painting let alone pedicures in anime with some here and there.

      Delete
  3. I've been recently getting into Leni from The Loud House

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janine Melnitz (the real ghostbusters) April O'Niel (TMNT '87),She-Ra (80's version),and Ruby Spears Roll (mega man animated series)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, dude, yesterday the Pokemon movie The Power of Us aired on TV. Hopefully, you can get caps of Margo's and Rosa's bare feet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will, Layne, please be patience. Who are Margo and Rosa?

      Delete
    2. I meant Risa. She and Margo are two of the main characters in that movie.

      Delete
    3. I will do them, please let others know that I got this.

      Delete
    4. Okay, hope to see them soon!

      Delete
    5. Yeah, next year because I got this month covered.

      Delete