Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, December 24, 2018

Sailor Moon S: The Movie: Usagi Tsukino

While I watching this movie last month, I found a decent foot scene of Usagi/Serena where she was combing her hair. I want to smell her fragrance of her feet after she took a bath. This is the second Sailor Moon movie and it is based on an side story written by Naoko Takeuchi herself called "The Lover of Princess Kaguya" which itself based on an fairy tale called "The Snow Queen" written by Hans Christen Andersen.

Happy Holidays from Usagi and her friends...
Merry Christmas Eve to you all from Custom!

15 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Eve to you too, Custom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely and again Merry Christmas 🎁☺️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Guys. Serena is really cute. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Serena is one girl I would spend time with during the holidays.

      Delete
    2. She would spend time with everyone during the holidays if she could. Because she loves everyone.

      Delete
  4. Lovely Usagi! Also Custom, the movie is very loosly based on the Japanese folktale, Tale of the Bamboo Cutter. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice scenes, dude, and her hair looks good down like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you because I think she is one of the reasons I love long haired anime girls.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I like girls with long hair.

      Delete