Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Saturday, December 1, 2018

Poll 84 Results

The 84th Poll of the Month has come to a close. After a Whopping 1088 votes.... here are the results...
It looks like most fans listened with their hearts and came to the understanding that Pocahontas' feet are the ones that they would like to wish for. In second place was the ultra cute princess Rapunzel and in third was Jane from Tarzan. Don't feel too bad for the rest of these girls. They all proved to have their own set of foot fans of their own and even rare characters got their share of attention.

 As always I want to give a huge thank you to everyone for voting and sharing their opinions and I'll try to keep them in future tributes. ^_^ 

It is hard to believe that it is December already. I hope that everyone has a good holiday season. :-) Some good Christmas Themed posts are planned for this month. ^_^  This month will be a special Transformers poll sent in by Flynn Mars in honor of the Bumblebee movie. :-)

Ok everyone that's all for now. As always though... more to come soon!
-KSC

19 comments:

  1. :-) In terms of my own favorite Princess... it's really tough because Disney has an amazing set of female characters and most of them have a really great set of foot scenes. I think that I would probably have to go with Aurora. Sleeping Beauty was the first Disney movie that I remember seeing as a kid so she always has a special place in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was kinda expecting either Rapunzel or Ariel to take 1st

      Delete
    2. Yeah those two are really popular. ^_^

      Delete
    3. I picked Rapunzel, and she was a close second. She's always my #1. I actually met her in Disney World along with several other princesses back in 2011.

      Delete
    4. I only know the old-school Disney Princess like Snow White and Pocahontas.

      Delete
    5. I did meet Snow White too. Girl-wise in my 2 trips there, I also met Cinderella, Belle, Alice, Aurora, Mulan, Minnie Mouse, Daisy Duck, Mary Poppins, Lilo Pelekai, Ariel, and Perla the mouse. Of couse I also met several boy characters, and I have all their autographs too.

      Delete
    6. :-D That's cool Dan. I also got a lot of character autographs when I went to Disney world as a kid including Minnie, Pearl, Daisy and Mary Poppins. Mary wrote - Best Foot Forward Spit Spot in my Autograph boot when she signed it. Your lucky I wasn't able to get many autographs form the Disney Princesses themselves. I saw a few in their parades and their shows though.

      Delete
  2. I had a few in mind like Rapunzel and Cinderella.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked Rapunzel for being barefoot all the time and does not like shoes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-D That's a good reason. I love Rapunzel for that reason too.

      Delete
  4. I just notice the new poll, there's one Transformers gal name Minerva from Transformers Masterforce. https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Minerva_(Masterforce)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shadowmandude. I looked up Minerva. She seems cool. Flynn is the one organizing this month's poll. Maybe he will add her.

      Delete
  5. I voted for jasmine :( we only saw them twice I think in the TV show. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice Unknown. ^_^ Yeah two episodes that I know of.

      Delete