Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Naruto: Tsunade

She's the 5th Hokage of the Hidden Leaf Village and the granddaughter of the very first Hokage, she is an older woman in her fifties who used a transformation technique to maintain her youthful appearance which is around her twenties. She initially didn't care of being an Hokage after Dan Kato's death but after meeting with Naruto for the first time, she regained confidence and choose to become the fifth Hokage to protect everyone in Konohakagure on behalf of those she has loved. Episodes are from 83, 88 and 93 from the original series.
Episode 83
Episode 88
Episode 93
I am saving the GIFs on another Naruto post, so just wait a little longer. Also, I need some more time to make more Naruto posts since I am planning to re-watching Shippuden in the near future before diving into Boruto. To be honesty, Tsunade has such lovely feet, red painted toenails are one of my weaknesses in general and seeing them this close is a great treat for me.

10 comments:

  1. There only thing i dont like about her and that is the gambling part because if she made bets by seducing you with her feet ,all of us would lose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I give Tsunade a pass on the fact that she has toe nail polish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then you won't bother with her.

      Delete
    2. I said that I would give her a pass so i'm saying that i'm cool with her having nail polish on because she's one of my favorite.

      Delete
  3. Mmmmm...~ Can't go wrong with red toes.~

    ReplyDelete
  4. How much would it cost to suck her toes?

    ReplyDelete