Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Saturday, February 16, 2019

Classic Disney Animated Movie Foot Festival

Here's a new Foot Festival that I wanted to see if you had fond memories like I did as a kid. This is only on the Disney animated movies, not the TV series, specials, or live-action movies. To break this into two parts, I decided to use this first part as the Classics from Snow White, Cinderella to Bolt. I have the second part as the modern Disney animated movies. Who are your favorite Classic Disney girls to fantasize their feet? My Classics are Ariel (the one scene where she wiggled her new human toes), Cinderella (her small but adorable feet), Jasmine, Lilo, Snow White, Mulan, Aurora, and Jane.

5 comments:

  1. Yeah I think the scene with Ariel is a classic.

    Aurora is my personal favorite princess. Sleeping Beauty was the first Disney movie I remember seeing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see. I do remember those two and more when I was an kid.

      Delete