Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, February 28, 2019

Love Hina: Naru Narusegawa (Part 1)

She's one of the main female lead and she is also known for her temper and tendency to punish main protagonist, Keitaro Urashima, by physical violence, she is the first female character introduced in the series who was trying to pass the University of Tokyo entrance exams. Despite her anger towards Keitaro, she is reliable and responsible for her actions, willingly to take care of herself. During the story events, she is the one who gets caught by Keitaro's clumsiness from seeing her naked to tripping on top of her chest or lying in very suggestive positions, she is also the one who usually attacks him when he is in this situation with other girls despite that fact, if it isn't his fault. To me, she's like every other tsundere who despise the main male lead on the outside but sweet in the inside. This is only on the first eight episodes of the anime TV series.

Episode 1

Episode 3
Episode 4

Episode 5

Episode 6

Episode 7

Episode 8

23 comments:

  1. Nice post I loved this anime that wild dark skin girl was my fav character

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's Kaolla Su Keychan. A very quirky character indeed.

      Delete
    2. Yes, I hated when she jumped to conclusions.

      Delete
  2. She has sexy soles in the first of those scenes. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Custom! The first set of more to come. Naru has a ton in episode 20, and the Love Hina Again OVA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you continue on Love Him a, I look forward to when you reach Motoko, she was my favorite out of them all

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's no need for that kind of language on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know the anime version is a real harridan, but I hear that the manga version becomes MUCH better as time goes on. Granted, I haven't read it all yet, but still.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither have I but I heard of the anime was not good in terms of story.

      Delete
    2. Eh, I'll still read the manga and watch the anime when I get the chance, both to form my own conclusions, and because it's still considered a classic, AFAIK.

      Delete