Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, February 14, 2019

Custom's Top 10 Pokemon Waifus

This is my follow-up post to the Pokémon movie list, this time, I will tell you my top 10 waifus in the Pokémon anime series. Again, I only saw up to Diamond and Pearl era, and seen a bit of XY, anything but that will not be on this list. Let's get started!
10. Nurse Joy
Nurse Joy is sweet and kind to Pokémon because I do like the way she treats them if they are injured or ill from various diseases, I do want to have her a part of a daycare for both little kids and Pokémon so I can make her comfortable by rubbing her feet after removing her shoes once the workday is done.

9. Officer Jenny
Like Nurse Joy, I did had a crush on Officer Jenny when I was in high school, I had some dreams of her like when she was arresting a Team Rocket member from hijacking a software company using a electric-type Pokémon in order to steal information on a new project that would help analyze an Pokémon skills and behavior in order to be aware of its surroundings. Also, her pumps would be sweaty without socks, I would like to take a whiff of her feet after she takes off her pumps when she is not looking.

8. Gardenia
The Gym Leader of Eterna City, even though she loves Grass-Type Pokémon, I found her average but that does not mean I dislike her, it's just there's not much for me to talk about on her, even though her boots would smell like an garden or lovely flowers like lilies or something sweet.

7. Cheryl
Like Gardenia, her appearance is average at best but unlike Gardenia, her hair is long and lovely, I do like her appearance in Generations (which is this picture here), she has a bit of a naïve personality but quite sweet. Her feet would be soft and smooth and no cuts even after walking in those boots for a long time.

6. Autumn
OK, this one, she only appeared in Battle Dimension, but after watching Tokyo Mew Mew, she looks like Ichigo in her waitress uniform with the short red hair. The reason why I picked her is because she's a redhead and personality along with her sisters, Spring and Summer. I don't have much to say as a fetishist's point of view.

5. Maylene
It's time for the heavy-hitters of my list, I definitely remembered this Gym Leader of Veilstone City and those gorgeous feet of hers. Since she never wore shoes ever, I will assume her feet are a bit dirty from walking on the ground and sparing (from the grass, rocks, rivers, her dojo), I had one daydream while in the 10th grade where I took a sparring class and she was teaching me on how to be more effective in my fighting style.

4. Serena
Here's an main Pokémon girl I had seen a few times in screenshots from the XY series, from what I heard about her is that she has a childhood past with Ash and she knows him before Misty, I know she has cut her hair later in the series but other than that, I don't know much on her. As for the feet, I do like them despite not being as memorable like Dawn at the start of the series. I would dig in between her toes and play with them.

3. Misty
Ah, yes, the original main Pokémon girl that started it all, I love her as a kid despite her annoyance at times. She is one my original anime crushes outside of Sailor Moon, because of her personality and caring towards Ash and Brock in the original Ichigo League. I would love to play with her feet anytime, any place if she is OK with it.

2. Dawn
Dawn was in many ways, one of my very last girls I love in Pokémon before I'd stopped watching the anime after graduating high school in 2010 after Sinnoh League Victors. At least, she gave me a promising start as an foot fetishist's view (seriously, her feet showing under the bed sheets in the first episode of Diamond and Pearl was on my mind at night in my dreams and I started to fantasize her pink boots and black socks, smelling them while worshipping her bare feet).

1. May
May in my honesty opinion is my top Pokémon waifu because of her sweet and optimistic personality and her love for sweets (in some ways, she reminds me of Serena/Usagi from Sailor Moon due to her love for shopping and food), also, she has such a nice body like that the time she wore an Arabic-themed pearl-pink veil with her small bellybutton showing and I would tickle her stomach in my dreams along with her feet. I'm not making this up: I dreamt on Dawn meeting May in Sinnoh during a Pokémon Coordinator event, the two had a Pokémon Battle in the event, as that dream became a reality in the episode "Strategy with a Smile!", I was speechless when I saw that episode because it was almost like my dream. May has the cutest feet I had seen in her swimsuits and I would want her to rub my face with them or have me suck/kiss her toes or bury my face inside of her shoes/socks, I love this girl in the 8th and 9th grade and I really miss her quite a bit since after the Wallace Cup in Battle Dimension, she didn't appear at all later in the anime.

8 comments:

  1. If I had to pick from this list,I'd choose Joy and Jenny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cynthia is my Poke-Waifu. everyone else are just friebds with foit benefits :D

      Delete
  2. Great set. ^_^ May is one of my top Pokemon girls too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too since I had several daydreams of her in middle school.

      Delete
  3. The list is not many, but this is my order of Poke-Waifus:

    1. Serena
    2. Maylene
    3. May
    4. Dawn
    5. Iris

    ReplyDelete