Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, February 11, 2019

My Top 5 Dragon Ball Girls

I never thought of this before because there weren't that many female characters to choose from in a fighting sense of the Dragon Ball series but regardless, I decided to make a post on my five girls in the franchise, including DB Super.
5. Chi-Chi 
Goku's wife, I like the fact, she can be caring to him, Gohan and Goten despite her strict personality to the point she is dead serious about Gohan and Goten's education. I sometimes see her as your typical housewife who is trying to keep the family from falling apart. Speaking as a fetishist, I don't know if she has that many foot scenes within the original Dragon Ball or DBZ.
4. Bulma Briefs
Vegeta's wife, like Chi-Chi, I sometimes see her as your typical housewife who is trying to keep the family from falling apart and I felt bad for her future self in Future Trunks' timeline in Super because of Goku Black's rampage. By contrast to Chi-Chi, at least, Bulma has some of the decent foot scenes I'd seen and I would fantasize those tootsies for hours.
3. Future Mai (Super) 
This is the version of Mai I like more than her child version because she is a bit more serious and pretty smart and willingly to help out Future Trunks however she can. I was amazed that she and her child self met in person. I don't think she has many foot scenes during Future Trunks Saga.
2. Pan (GT) 
I prefer this Pan over the baby one from Super because of how cool she is even though GT itself is like the Double Zeta Gundam of the Dragon Ball franchise: both are third series of their own franchises, both had a lighthearted tone in the first half before going into an darker and actionized tone in the second half, they came out right after their predecessors had ended and they share the same criticism. Also, I do believe Pan has some foot shots here and there.
1. Android 18 
You probably saw this one coming but at least, I like the fact, she is an really good female fighter and to become a full member of the Z Fighters, as well as the wife to Krillin and the mother of their daughter Marron (not to be confused with Maron from the Garlic Jr. Arc in DBZ). The reason I ranked this one higher than Pan is because I know her a little more and felt bad for her after getting absorbed by Cell. Also, I do like that there are plenty of foot content of her within the games.
Honorable Mention 
Maron (DBZ) 
The reason she is not on this Top 5 list is because of her personality, she is more dumbfounded and more of an spoiled brat who wants to use people for her desires by her looks. That said, she has such lovely feet and I won't forget she put her foot in Yajirobe's month while sleeping (that's an classic footy moment from her and her feet look tasty). If she had matured enough, I would have like her more.
Some of My Favorite Foot Shots
I would love to watch those dirty soles and toes for hours.
"Classic Foot Scene from Dragon Ball"
Taste delicious, huh?

32 comments:

  1. All awesome picks Custom. ^_^

    My favorite is Android 18.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. King, Keychan asked me about Panchy. Can you explain who is that?

      Delete
    2. OK, then why Keychan asked me that? Even though this is my personal list, that moron!

      Delete
    3. He wanted to share a dragon ball character that he liked with you too.

      Delete
    4. Well, I don't remember her, OK? I hated when people do this and you don't care.

      Delete
    5. Try not to get too upset about it. They are just sharing characters that they like with you. It is a good thing. It means that your post made them think about characters that they liked too and inspired discussion.

      Delete
    6. How can I not get upset about it? I mean, this is my personal list and not anyone else's.

      Delete
    7. It's a great list. Other people were just sharing their opinions too.

      Delete
    8. Still, they need to cool it before I get angrier.

      Delete
    9. Please King, I just want to express my love for some stuff.

      Delete
    10. OK, when it comes to certain series that has foot scenes, I tend to post them here and show you my affection on them. Some feet are better than others and they can be nice to admire.

      Delete
    11. I'm very confused? All unsaid is that I liked wasent trying to tell you how to do a post....also kingside this site needs to become an app so like when someone responds I cant actually be notified when someone comments

      Delete
    12. Really? He never thought of that.

      Delete
    13. If you check the notify me box in the comment window. It will send you an e-mail when new comments are added to a post.

      Delete
    14. Yeah but I have to actually go to my email and I hardly use it

      Delete