Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Dragon Ball Z: Maron (Updated)

She's Krillin's former girlfriend, who is an naïve, ditzy, and at times, absolutely stupid but sweet girl. Her introduction within the Garlic Jr. Arc in the original DBZ as an filler character, and while she is technically kind in her own right, like trying to help Gohan repeatedly, but is characterized as a bit of a spoiled brat and a simpleton, as she used her good looks to achieve what she wants rather than her feelings. These are from Episodes 109, 110, 115, 117.  Also, this is my version of Maron since I think this was uploaded here in this blog before but don't remember it that much.
Episode 109

Episode 110

Episode 115

Episode 117

GIFs
This old post I updated is something I decided to do depending on new content. As in, whenever someone posted a character hasn't been updated for a long time, I might bring it back with new stuff to keep it fresh.

42 comments:

  1. I'd smash that, smash that real good

    ReplyDelete
  2. There aren't the episodes of her return on the CyboCy saga

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean the Androids Saga. This is the Garlic Jr. Saga.

      Delete
    2. Yed, I mean it! Somewhere there are the screen from Androids saga?

      Delete
    3. Yes, she did briefly appeared in an anime-only scene during the Androids Saga.

      Delete
  3. Awesome love Maron. :-D Lucky Krillin and Lucky Yajirobe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Those feet are a must for worshipping.

      Delete
    2. I hope Maron would enjoy foot worshipping from you.

      Delete
    3. How would you describe her feet and toes?

      Delete
    4. If that was the case, would you suck her toes?

      Delete
    5. What kind of smell do they have if you whiff them?

      Delete
    6. Maybe they smell like a beach breeze. ^_^

      Delete
    7. How would you play with her feet?

      Delete
    8. Can you rub her feet and suck her toes? Can you imagine how comfortable her feet on your face?

      Delete
    9. What are your impressions of her feet?

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Did you have any dreams of Maron? What do you want to do with her feet?

      Delete
    2. No not really. Just admiring the images.

      Delete
    3. I see. At least, you love her feet.

      Delete
  5. Yajirobe should be lucky to able to suck on her foot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. To this day, I'm still wondering why there was another Marron on the beach in the background when Krillin shows up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why but you probably seeing things.

      Delete
  7. I honestly love her so fuckin' much. I think she's not just hot and sexy,but actually really cute and her being stupid,clumsy and childish makes her cutier in my opinion. I'm not a fan of feet,but I found hers kinda cute. I love her personality and her character design,she's definitely my favorite character in Dragon Ball series (actually one of my favourite character of all times)

    ReplyDelete