Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, August 22, 2019

Ashigei Shoujo Komura-San: Chapter 31 Highlights

Welcome back to Ashigei Shoujo Komura-San, in this chapter, we will be looking at Komura's gymnastics. I'm sorry for the delay and I didn't know that two more chapters were out so I will post the next chapter tomorrow.
*Insert Deep Voice* Oh, yeah!
Wow, Komura, you're so sexy and beautiful!
Foot Control Ability Komura Showcased In this Chapter:
Rhythmic Gymnastics - Komura can use her feet to do some professional rhythmic gymnastics without using her hands with a rope and ball.
I know you guys were looking forward to my posts on this foot fetish manga but I don't know if I can keep going like this because I seriously doubt people are into this outside of the feet on Komura and others. So I would like to see more backstory on these characters and more.

   

13 comments:

  1. My mind and the mind of the male protagonist are so similar XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see another addition to this series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More bizarre every time. She'd be screwed if she broke one of her feet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the next chapter, it is more like this but with tennis.

      Delete
  4. This was a fantastic display of her feet yet.

    ReplyDelete