Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Saturday, August 17, 2019

Phantasy Star Foot Festival

Another Foot Festival, another RPG from Sega but, this time, Phantasy Star, including PSO and Universe. Any female characters have such feet to snuggle with? Same rules still apply. I only know that PSO 2 anime and it was average.

Original series

Phantasy Star

Phantasy Star II

Phantasy Star III: Generations of Doom

Phantasy Star IV: The End of the Millennium

Online series

Phantasy Star Online/PSO2

Phantasy Star Online Episode III: C.A.R.D Revolution

Phantasy Star Online Zero

Phantasy Star Online Nova

Universe series

Phantasy Star Universe

Phantasy Star Portable/Portable 2

2 comments:

  1. Phantasy star is one of my all time serie. I played this serie ever since my childhood and have kept an eye on the serie. It's too bad Sega is the one responsible for it since I had quite a lot of deceptions when it comes to where they release theire games.

    My first biggest phantasies were Nei and Mieu from 2 and 3 since you can basically take their boots and sandals away. The fact that Mieu starts without boots makes it better.

    Online had it's huge amount of cute females. I'd say the one I wanted to see the most barefoot is Viviana from PSO3. I'd say she is such a tease and her huge shoes just ruins that region.

    Lumia and Emilia from Portable 2 are also some I fancy a lot.

    Also, any female I created in that game? There is a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete