Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, August 1, 2019

Sound! Euphonium: Reina Kousaka

A first year who graduated from the same junior high school as Kumiko. Influenced by her father, a professional, she has been playing the trumpet since she was little, so she continues in the concert band club at Kitauji High School. She is stoic and has a sense of pride in her trumpet skills, though she still respects her upperclassmen. After their junior high won a bronze at a concert band competition, she and Kumiko had a falling-out.

















19 comments:

  1. Lovely! At least they seem to be on good terms now. Which girl is the central character in the series?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean I know there are several main characters. But which one is credited first in the cast.

      Delete
    2. Dan, I want to do this anime.

      Delete
    3. I'm still upset over this anime.

      Delete
    4. I understand, but I'm not the one who makes those decisions.

      Delete
    5. Sorry to but in, but Custom, calm down, I'd really hate to see you and Dean fight. Dean did it first, this isn't supposed be a competition over who can do it better or whatever.

      Just post a different anime.

      Delete
    6. That is what i keep trying to tell him.

      Delete
    7. @Dean: That makes sense, as she plays the title instrument. I thought that was a tuba, but a euphonium is a lot smaller. Similar to a baritone I guess.

      Delete
  2. found ye... never know the series till now

    ReplyDelete