Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Friday, August 9, 2019

Iroduku the world in colors: Hitomi Tsukishiro

A colorblind girl who descends from a family of witches. Despite being a witch herself, she hates magic. As she gets older, she lost her senses of colors as well as "people around her." She gets transported back 60 years into the past by her grandmother Kohaku to get a hold of herself again.There, she meets a younger Kohaku and makes new friends. She develops feelings for Yuito and realises the meaning of love.





































































17 comments:

  1. Great post Dean. I'm enjoying this series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No but I feel like I've heard of this one before. It seems like it is pretty good.

      Delete
    2. I was wondering if you would like it.

      Delete
  2. I like her footwear. Perfectly shows off her heel and toes.

    ReplyDelete