Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Saturday, April 1, 2023

An April Fools Foot Festival

Welcome to an Foot Festival like no other. Today, I will give you one of my favorite feet in shows.  

From Dexter's Lab "A Tribe Called Girl".



Here are some lovely busty girls...


Not to mention the panty shots...


Also, B&B (Breasts/Boobs and Buttocks) or T&A (Tits and A**) will be the future of this blog, they will be great in animated form. I will be doing this in the future so please stay tuned...




A GIF For Foot Odor Lovers.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that... That's just fap-fappen-tastic, Sailormoonman! Speaking of which, I think it should really be of great concern that your waifu, Usagi, may have just gotten herself into the most smelliest, sweatiest situation of her life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still think someone should do a tribute to Toru Hagakure (My Hero Academia) for this day some year.

    ReplyDelete