Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Digimon Tamers: Jeri/Juri Katou

She's Takato's classmate and friend. She got a friendly personality and sometimes tease her little brother with her hand puppet. She lives in Shibuya with her family as waitress and helping out the customers. After becoming an Digimon Tamer with her partner, Leomon, she stated that she will help out Takato however she can but after Beelzemon kills Leomon in the Digital World, she became very depressed which led her being more cynical and withdrawn from others believing it was her destiny to be alone. This is from Episodes 42 and 45 when she was being captured by the D-Reaper and thanks to her appearance, the enemy used it as ADR-01: Jeri Type.
GIFs

9 comments:

  1. Technically, that's NOT Jeri. That's the D-Reaper diguised as her. They did make a great copy of her body. And knowing how that true form really looked, I guess she got tired of wearing her shoes altogether.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW! This is why I can't do more girls like this because of how wrong I am in this description. Do I need to redo this?!

      Delete
    2. How can it be fine if I mistaken her for an enemy?

      Delete
    3. Dan, how can you be fine with this mistake I made?

      Delete
    4. Dan, do I need to redo this post?

      Delete
    5. No, as far as the cast was concerned, that WAS Jeri. Don't change a thing.

      Delete