Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, April 6, 2023

Shinbi Apartment (The Haunted House): Hari Koo (Season 4 and more)

She's baaaaaack! As promised, I share with you all of Hari's socks and barefoot scenes from Season 4, along with some light novel images, some from a recent OVA, and some from the 3rd movie. I know there isn't as much like in previous seasons, but you take what you can get. I'm sure there are more to come in the currently running 5th season, so look forward to that as well. Once again, enjoy all that Hari has to offer.

















































17 comments:

  1. Quite an rocky, socky treat for us. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still, socked female feet is underappreciated on this blog despite what I said.

      Delete
    2. I agree with you completely.

      Delete
    3. Imagine the sock stripping from Hari or any female character.

      Delete
  2. Not really into socks but a very good post Dan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Dean. Still appreciate the support. And there is ONE of her barefoot in this collection.

      Delete
    2. Uh no, two images in this post.

      Delete
  3. There's a new Season? Time to renew my Netflix

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I checked there and I didn't find any newer seasons of this show outside the first.

      Delete
    2. @Keychan: He's right. Only Season 1 made it to the US so far.

      Delete
  4. A very mid week so far. But they happen, it's a good.

    ReplyDelete