Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Ghost Stories: Satsuki Miyanoshita (Part 4)

This will be on the updated pictures send by Dan B. and the last two will on an fanart from Layne. Plus in the end, the gifs I got from this anime. As for each shot of Satsuki's feet, here are the episodes for the socked: Episodes 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 11, 12, 14, 15, 17, and 20. 

Bare Feet: Episodes 6, 11, and 15.

 

Don't Layne's fanart look so pretty good? Satsuki would ask you to rub her feet for her.

 
GIFs
As I close out this megapost, I wanted to once again give my thanks to both Dan B. and Layne for making this post possible. They deserve to be appreciated for helping me with this. Please continue to show support for this blog and for the love for all female feet, socks and footwear in all of media.

8 comments:

  1. Appreciate the credit, but I didn't actually draw the picture. Also, why is the dialogue blacked out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sorry Layne, that was my edit. I didn't think the comments were very appropriate, you understand I'm sure. I knew you didn't draw them as well, but they were an excellent find on your part.

      Delete
    2. Layne: I thought you can draw like that sole shot picture of Satsuki.

      Delete
    3. Ah, alright. Well, I thought they were hilarious because they fit perfectly with the English dub. And no, I cannot draw like that. Sure wish otherwise, though.

      Delete
    4. @Layne: OK. I can't draw at all by the way, at least not like those pics.

      Delete
  2. Wonderful, wonderful! I'm glad I could help out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I wish we can do this again with another female character we both enjoy admiring.

      Delete