Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Classroom of the Elite: Honami Ichinose

She's one of the students of Class-B who is very much admired and respected by those around her. However, unlike most other students who hate students from the lower classes like Class-D, she is down-to-earth and does not mind being friends with some of them like, Kushida and Ayanokouji. She had obtained a huge amount of private points through unknown means, and seemed secretive about it, causing Kiyotaka to wonder about how she got that much points. Later, she became an member of the Student Council and have a close relationship with Kiyotaka, whom she occasionally teases and flirts with despite working together. She is also very intelligent and an member of the upper classes, which only those with she once formed a study group with some of her classmates and they were able to make passing scores on a test. She's not as athletic but able to play sports like volleyball with her friends. She's a part of my waifu group after learning more on her while keeping her beauty and personality.


I like this angle of her soles.
She's my favorite character in the anime.

16 comments:

  1. I know. She is very hot. Her feet was so pretty cute and I want to play with them like tickling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like she had a really bad sunburn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, she is getting a massage.

      Delete
    2. I know,im I just talking about her pinkish skin.

      Delete
    3. It was the way the bodies are colored.

      Delete
  3. I had a gif where you can see her massage in action.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be blogging again soon. However, this time all my images will be watermarked. That way when Andrew steals them everyone will know and they'll know where it came from.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was saving for it for later. Should I show it now or later, KingsSideCastle?

    ReplyDelete
  6. :-D I think I saw you post it in Relaxation. It's a great animation. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, well. KingsSideCastle, did this post made you happy on the massage?

    ReplyDelete
  8. An foot massage would have been a LOT better. Just imagine how soft and smooth an girl's feet will be once you rub them.

    ReplyDelete