Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Friday, May 18, 2018

FLCL: Mamimi Samejima

Mamimi Samejima, 17, was Tasuku's girlfriend, though she hits on Naota since his brother left Japan. She is a truant high school student with pyromaniacal tendencies; she also smokes a lot and spends most of her time under a bridge. She is often seen with a camera, and was once seen smoking worn cigarette with "Never Knows Best" written onto the paper. Unfortunately for me I don't like women who smoke.

























8 comments:

  1. Funny thing is that I'm re-watching FLCL on Toonami.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Gumball. :-D She looks incredibly hot!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love redheads. Speaking of, tomorrow is Saturday, the final episode of FLCL will be out on Toonami tomorrow night.

      Delete
    2. Speaking of which, I noticed Mamimi had more foot shots than this in episode 2.

      Delete
  3. GumballW, I agree with you, I don't like female smokers because of how intoxicated the cigarettes are to your health. If she had candy instead, I would be perfectly fine with her. I bet her feet would taste nasty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me neither gumball bro. Me neither.😶

    ReplyDelete