Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hidemi (Anime Bonus 2)

This is the second of three foot scenes involving Hidemi in GTO. Enjoy!!








(These were also taken from Great Teacher Onizuka episode Lesson 13)

For a better understanding of what is going on in the scene, check out the manga version I posted. Basically Hidemi is trying to make the main character of the series her pet by blackmailing him. She orders him to go underneath the table and lick her feet.

Ok...Tommorow is Friday so I have another big update planned. I think I'll give everyone a brief break from Hidemi so I can keep my post a surprise. Don't worry though...I'll definitely come back to her soon.

Alright everyone...have a nice day!!

-KingsSideCastle

2 comments:

  1. Really? ANother update? That should be as good as the blackmail scene of GTO. If I were him, I'd be called Lucky, but I digress. Another great picture and I just know the next update of pictures will be just as good. Good job, man.

    Sincerely,
    DW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll vouch for that, sffan

    ReplyDelete