Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, August 7, 2008

Star Sapphire (Bonus)

Update 6/19/19 Added Caps of her dominating Green Lantern Arisia from Green Lantern Corps Issue 213. Special thanks to Vincent for recommending these. ^_^

I think this bonus pretty much speaks for itself. I saw some awesome pictures involving this sexy villainess and immediately wanted to do a tribute to her.



Green Lantern Corps 213 Where Star Sapphire captures Arisia and forces the heroine to become her slave.







(A huge thanks to fellow author and comic book footdom fanatic JayJay for supplying me with these cool pictures. Nick Cardy was the artist responsible the first two.)

I know next to nothing about Star Sapphire but my initial reaction was wow she must go around dominating Superheroes with her feet. I was later infomed by JayJay that she regularly does. Needless to say, I'm a huge fan of hers now.

Ok...I'll keep things short tonight. As usual I have big end of the week bonus planned for tommorow night. Enjoy the pictures everyone!!

Up up and away!!!
-KingsSideCastle

8 comments:

  1. I've never heard of a villianess that is viewed actually dominating a superhero, much less Superman. First time for everything, though.
    Great pictures, KSC. And I should thank jayjay too. Keep on blogging.

    DW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of Star Sapphire, you might be interested in this:
    http://www.shoesoff.net/batmad/?p=22

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also there's Green Lantern Corps #213 Slave of the Star Sapphire, Carol makes Green Lantern Arisia lick her boots as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Found it. Updated the post with new caps. Thanks for this Vincent. ^_^

      Delete
    2. Your welcome, Carol clearly had a fetish.

      Delete