Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Olympics Bonus #1 Guo Jingjing

In honor of the olympics, I decided to do a couple of tributes to some of my favorite Female Olympians this year. This one is for the gorgeous Chinese Gold Medalist Diver Gao Jingjing.










(These pics are webfinds I found of her scouring the net.)

Ok...I'll leave you to stare at her for a while. There are a few other hotties in the Olympics that I'll see if I can post soon.

Have a nice day everyone!!
-KingsSideCastle

3 comments:

  1. You're too kind, KSC. She's very beautiful as well as being a skilled diver. Keep on blogging, man.

    Sincerely,
    DW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks DW. When I was watching the diving routines, I couldn't help thinking how cute this girl looked. She's an amazing diver too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to give her My jingjing...

    ReplyDelete