Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Friday, August 22, 2008

Olympics Bonus #2 Nastia Liukin

Here's the second of my Olympics tributes...the one is for the winner of the Olympic gold medal for best all around gymnast Nastia Liukin. Enjoy!!











(These shots are all webfinds collected from this site popular celebrity foot site here: http://themousepad.yuku.com/)

Nope...this isn't my end of the week bonus. I'm still planning to post that tonight :-D but I wanted to get in another olympics bonus before I did. Enjoy everyone!!

-KSC

10 comments:

  1. I remember her. And her cute little toes. But I also loved the performance that allowed her to bring home the gold. Thanks for these pictures, KSC. Keep on blogging.

    Sincerely,
    DW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Nastia is an amazing gymnast. Her movement flow so smoothly from one move to the next and I was very impressed with her routines too. Anyway thanks DW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... What hot, hot legs and feet!! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Nastia is awesome. Thanks for the comment Phil.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those look like such fun little footsies...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah she's really cute. Thanks for the comment Dr. Footsie-Tickle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete