Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, September 4, 2008

Maylene Bonus 2

Here's yet another reason to be thanking Match25. After my last tribute for Maylene I was prepared to move onto the next girl and completely leave this girl behind. Fortunately, Match convinced me there was still more of her to show providing me with a new clip of her to cap. Anyway, enjoy the final in a series of what I like to call Mayday posts ;-)



























(These were capped from Pokemon episodes 66, 67, and 69. Once again kudos to the Master of Sole shots for not only assisting me greatly with this bonus but convincing me to post her again so soon.)

So in addition to two posts of May, you guys got another set of Maylene as well. Three posts in one day...wow that's a new record. Don't get used to it guys! ;-) I should probably take a day off from blogging her to recuperate. Oh wait tommorow is Friday. Ok...In that case I'll do my usual end of the week entry spotlights, future plans and all. Who will be the subject of tommorow's bonus? Well...there were a couple of girls I didn't get to tribute from my last poll. Can you guess which one I am going to post? ;-)

Anyway, Good Night Everyone!!
-KSC

12 comments:

  1. "MayDay posts." That's a good one, man. See? Your jokes ARE getting better. Anyway, I didn't know there were more Maylene shots still out there. The more you know. See, match25? I knew you would find some pics of her soles, and you did. Great job, man. And thank you of course, KSC. Keep on posting, everybody.

    Sincerely,
    Daniel Wickie

    PS: I guess I'll have to wait and see whose pictures you'll show tommorow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess practice makes perfect...thanks again for reading Daniel.
    -KingsSideCastle

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow she actually did show off some sole shots, just wish they were alot clearer but dang Maylene's feet are just so mouthwatering. Glad u enjoyed her so much KSC

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do you mean? These pics look pretty clear to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i know i couldnt find the right word for it, im more accustom to taking sole shots that are more centered into the screen. but these are still great shots KSC

    ReplyDelete
  6. What I don't get is why we only see the nail of her big toe and not the rest. But still, it's all good

    ReplyDelete
  7. ive wondered that myself Kyle, but if uve noticed this is actually the first time they have even showed nails on a character's toes. still a great shot of her feet though, one of the few scenes i enjoy without a sole shot

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know that, but the rest of the toenails are non-existent. I mean, what happened? Did she get some sort of toenail circumcision or what? All I know is that they're not there. I think I've complained long enough, so I'll stop right there. I love Maylene regardless.

    DW

    ReplyDelete
  9. one of the many mysteries that are to be left unanswered in the PKMN world: like who is Ash's father, what was the point to the GS ball and what ever happened to the cheerleaders Gary used to have? But one cant complain that Maylene has a very nice pair of mouthwatering feet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah I always wondered what that G.S. ball did...seriously.

    I think that having to draw/put together hundreds of frames, animators sometime omit the details just to make their work simpler. They probably don't count on foot fetishists nitpicking Maylene's toenails. However, her feet still definitely look great in those shots.

    ReplyDelete
  11. "Nitpicking" at Maylene's toenails, eh? Interesting choice of words, KSC.:-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice set

    Maylene is so Awesome
    Using Fighting type Pokemon
    and the fact that she is BareFoot 24Hrs

    I'd so love to massage and lick her Feet, especually if she trains with them, I bet they are strong

    ReplyDelete