Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hokkyoko Tsubame (Bonus)

Hokkyoko Tsubame. Recognize the name? You're looking at her. ^_^


(I scanned these from a Bushido Blade strategy guide.)
I knew Red Shadow was a long shot for winning this poll because she's not well-known. Still, it's obvious this lightning quick kunoichi still has a few fans out there...so this bonus is in honor of their determination. Since I already posted every picture I have of Red Shadow a while back, I'll give you the ultimate female boss of her game instead. Though she wasn't playable in the first game, Tsubame definitely was a force to be reckoned with in terms of skill. She also returned as a boss and unlockable character in the second game but I like to pretend that didn't happen. :-P
Ok...my Ninja Girl poll closes in a couple of hours. So it's the last chance to lock in your votes everyone. I'll post the results, a new poll and a tribute to the winner tommorow.
-KSC
P.S. I want to wish a very Happy Rosh Hashanah to all my Jewish friends out there. May the new year be happy and healthy one.

4 comments:

  1. she does look like a girl that would love to have her toes sucked on for hours on end

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you were Jewish, KSC. Happy Rosh Hashanah to you too. ^_^ I've never heard of this woman in my life, but she does have a nice pair. Of feet, that is. But wouldn't one find it odd that a warrior woman would be running around, kicking ass barefoot with nail polish on? Anyway, nice pair, KSC. Of shots, that is. *laughs*

    Sincerely,
    Daniel Wickie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Match...I bet she does like getting her toes sucked. ^_^

    Thanks Kyle...I think she probably paints her toenails to distract her opponents. When they are staring at those tantalizing toes...she can easily move in for the kill. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it works really well on non-opponents too. And while we're still on the subject of her painted nails, did you know that back in the old days of Feudal Japan, painted nails were considered a sign of vanity? Well, one thing's certain, she really knows how to attract others to her, vain or not.

    ReplyDelete