Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, December 4, 2008

Jeera (Bonus)

Match sent me these pictures of Jeera from Tak and the Power of the Juju along with the Noble Masters caps right before Thanksgiving. Needless to say I had alot to be Thankful for this year.







(Once again we all have the Legendary Master of Sole Shots Match25 to thank for all of these caps. You totally rock man!)

When I first saw pictures of this girl shortly after hearing about her, my first impression was "Wow her feet are huge." I think that even people without a foot fetish would probably stare at Jeera's feet with their mouth hanging open.

Ok everyone. It's back to studying for me but as usual...more to come soon!!
-KSC

2 comments:

  1. mmm so many Tomboy soles, screw the fluffy clouds this is my description of heaven

    ReplyDelete